Webinar: W2 is Better Than 1099 For Self-Employed!
Most self-employed are unaware that by moving to an S-Corp, they can become their own W2 employees, and by doing so they reduce their self-employment taxes and save thousands of dollars every year. Tax savings is the most obvious reason for self-employed to become an S-Corp, however, there are many benefits to the S-Corp structure.
On our webinar, we’d like to outline the five most beneficial reasons to do so.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- What Does forming an S-Corp mean?
- how does the process work?
- 5 reasons to incorporate:
- Tax Savings
- Fortune 500 Benefit
- Personal asset protection
- Additional credibility
- Less risk of getting an audit